Sunday, February 27, 2011

Shit just got real yo...

Emotions escalated to ridiculous levels now.

I'm in love and I can admit it now and thats such a dangerous thing... I swore I wouldn't get myself into this again any time soon. I guess I'm quick to fall... and I've always known myself to be like that... shoulda backed off before it got to this... but theres no way I could have. Theres just no way.
I guess if the situation was different I would have been more guarded but this boy broke my barriers years ago and I guess in some ways I feel like it was only a matter of time.

I've always wanted something deeper.. (omgosh I just typo'd derper...) I know he'd never let me down because he's never let me down as a friend. He's just like me in so many ways... but also so different. Probably wiser :-/  We could  totally have something great if we could....
I'd love to experience something real one of these days and whatever we are is based off a very real and amazing friendship.

I want so bad to tell him I love him... in his ear... I will settle for no less. I've settled for less for too long. This time round, I want it to be close to perfect and if I didn't think it would be... I wouldn't be chasing it.

*sigh* fml... I love u foo... just be with me one day ok? :-(







If you ever find yourself stuck in the middle of the sea
I'll sail the world to find you
If you ever find yourself lost in the dark and you can't see
I'll be the light to guide you

Find out what we're made of
What we are called to help our friends in need

You can count on me like one, two, three
I'll be there and I know when I need it
I can count on you like four, three, two
And you'll be there 'cause that's what friends
Are supposed to do, oh yeah, ooh, ooh

If you toss and you turn and you just can't fall asleep
I'll sing a song beside you
And if you ever forget how much you really mean to me
Everyday I will remind you

- Bruno Mars

No comments:

Post a Comment